Wanted: Great Email Marketers for a Great Cause
We at Inbox Group are excited to partner with IDTTYS.org to raise funds and awareness for the donation of laptops to cancer patients…but we need your help!
Imagine the happiness this will bring to cancer patients who are cut-off from the outside world while in the hospital battling this devastating disease. By giving needy patients a laptop, we give them the ability to keep in touch with friends and family. It’s truly a connection to the outside world and a way for them to communicate and not feel so alone during this difficult time.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 which will allow IDTTYS.org to distribute over 30 laptops to cancer patients in need.
In order to reach our goal we are reaching out to the all email marketers, email marketing firms and friends to help with this great cause and make a real difference in people’s lives.
- A donation of $300 will buy a laptop for a deserving cancer patient
- A donation of $900 will help 3 deserving cancer patients
- A donation of $1,500 will help 5 deserving cancer patients
Remember any donation of any size is greatly appreciated. Even a $25 dollar donation will help! All donations are 100% tax-deductible.
We have already received generous donations and pledges from the following companies:
- Blue Hornet
- Inbox Group
- Red Pill Email
- Style Campaign
- Trendline Interactive
Will you help and be added to this list too?
You can donate online here: http://www.idttys.org/pages/donate.html
You can also send a check to:
I’m Dying to Tell You Something
PO Box 152
Keller, TX 76244
We appreciate any contribution so if you are unable to donate please share this post with your friends and colleagues and check back often as we update you on our fundraising efforts and add new charitable donors to this list.
UPDATE: As of 9/4/12 at 11am EST we have raised $3,410*
*does not include pledged donations
- 5 Alternative Email Calls-to-Action - November 29, 2019
- Ignoring Usability When Selecting an Email Service Provider is a Giant Waste of Money - November 3, 2019
- Automated Email Marketing: 3 Profitable Tactics You Can Use Today - October 23, 2017